Wednesday, March 30, 2011

signs

sometimes you really don't need to wonder or ask yourself "what the hell is going on" sometimes all you have to do is look at the evidence before you and try to comb through it rationally void of emotional investment. when you do this the answer may have been there the whole time staring you in the face but you were just too optimistic and hopeful to recognize it. I hope I never loose that foolish optimism, it sucks when your bubble is burst but it's not always the worst thing in the world.
I'm a tough cookie and very capable of brushing myself off and quickly picking up the pace and moving on. No need for hasty decisions, I'll wait it out a little bit longer but I'm not going to torture myself and be the one making most of the effort. I don't have the patience to do that anyway. Tic - Tok ...

No comments:

Post a Comment