Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I want to go back to being uneducated!

I spent 8 hours in the library yesterday studying my biology book. I was super efficient at taking notes and actually understood what I was reading (HUGE SHOCK)!
I am not a scientifically inclined person so this biology class is basically like pulling teeth for me. It probably doesn't help that I also want to punch my professor in the balls! His advice when I said I was struggling despite my long hours reading and studying.... "read some more, study harder" ... pretty much word for word that is what he said. Not only that but his lectures are scattered and he often throws in commentary that has absolutely NOTHING to do with biology. I think he just likes to hear himself speak. Well this class is probably going to be a wash for me for a few reasons... The ones I mentioned above as well as the fact that by the time I get to my biology class, which is right after 2 hours of math, my brain is FBAR (F'd Beyond All Recognition) and I have no brain space left to shove anymore info in there. I have a bio test today. I'm not expecting to do very well but I HOPE HOPE HOPE that I will be able to guess correctly at least. Oh also... another reason why I HATE this professor... a 15 page study guide.... 15 PAGES???? WTF!?
Oh did I mention I also have a math test Tomorrow... and like 8 sections of a zillion math problems to catch up on. YAAAAAAY!
I can't wait for spring break... I want the learning to just stop for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment