Friday, November 4, 2011

Climbing out of shadows

Love having the kind of day like I had yesterday! I felt great, confident, and apathetic towards him. HA! He means less and less to me everyday and that is a GREAT feeling! I may be slow to let go of things but every one processes things on their own time. I knew I'd get to this point, I just needed time. Now comes the fun part where I start to open my eyes and my confidence in myself starts to build back up after being knocked down a few pegs. It's all part of life and growing and even though we can't see the bright side of things when we're in the midst of shadows and emotional hurricanes, it's there, waiting for us to climb out of everything and enjoy the light again. Now I must go dance and enjoy my life, it is a beautiful one after all =) WOOOOOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment