Tuesday, February 5, 2013

You should always listen to your inner Jiminy Cricket

It's time to be smart, listen to the little voice that was saying "maybe you shouldn't do that". Acknowledge that there's a reason that voice is telling you that before you do something really STUPID! Sometimes you can't control who you have feelings for, but you can control whether you allow yourself to develop more deeper feelings... and sometimes it's necessary to nip it in the bud before you're in too deep. Sometimes those decisions are made easier for you because it's the only option, there is no other choice, it's been made for you. Whew... having that decision taken out of my hands makes it all the easier to let go and continue on. I felt uneasy and uncomfortable in the back of my mind, almost for the entire duration... I told that little voice "shut up I know what I'm doing" but I didn't. I'm glad that it's over before anything could've happened. Now... put my head down, concentrate on whats important, and CARRRRRRRY OOOOOONNNN

No comments:

Post a Comment